• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect yourdata?
• How will we use your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contactus
Our Company collects the following data:
• Site/Page views by IP Address
• Information submitted by users
You directly provide Digital Beachhead with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online for our blog or other downloadable file.
• Voluntarily complete or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's.
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Email you with special offers on services we think you might like.
• Email you cyber bytes of information on cybersecurity
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Digital Beachhead from contacting you for marketing purposes. You can opt out via email or contact us directly.
Digital Beachhead would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Digital Beachhead for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Digital Beachhead correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Digital Beachhead to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Digital Beachhead erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Digital Beachhead restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Digital Beachhead processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Digital Beachhead transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: (866) 879-1226
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Advertising - Digital Beachhead uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
and places any updates on this web page.
Email us at:
Call us: (866) 879-1226
Or write to us at: email@example.com